The Wikimedia Foundation's Anti-Harassment Tools team is inviting all Wikimedians to discuss new blocking tools and improvements to existing blocking tools in December 2017 for development work in early 2018.
We are specifically contacting you for your ideas because you are one of the top users of the blocking tool on nl Wikipedia. We think that your comments will help us make better improvements. You can post to the discussion in the language that you are most comfortable expressing your ideas.
Other ways that you can help
- Spread the word that the consultation is happening; this is an important discussion for making decisions about improving the blocking tools.
- Help with translation.
- If you know of current or previous discussions about blocking tools that happened on your wiki, share the links.
- Help summarize the discussion to share back to your wiki.
If you have questions you can contact me on wiki or send an email to the Anti-Harassment Tools team.
For the Anti-Harassment Tools team, SPoore (WMF), Community Advocate, Community health initiative (talk) 2017年12月13日 (三) 16:52 (UTC)
- I apologize for posting in English.
- Please let us know if you wish to opt-out of all massmessage mailings from the Anti-harassment tools team.