當比較評估一個國家的國內市場時，一般認為使用購買力平價比國際匯率更有效，這是因為購買力平價會考量區域商品、服務的相對價格，還有該國的通貨膨脹率，而國際匯率可能會扭曲人均收入的真實差異。 不過，在評估各國間金融流動時就有較多限制。 購買力平價常常用來作為評估貧窮門檻之標準，而這更是聯合國在建構人類發展指數的依據。 以下國際比較計畫的表單包含可交易、不可交易的商品，藉以作為估算所有商品的代表。
- The European Union (EU) is an economic and political union of Template:EUnum member states that are located primarily in Europe. The EU is included as a separate entity in The World Factbook of CIA because it has many attributes of independent nations, being much more than a free-trade association such as ASEAN, NAFTA, or Mercosur. As the EU is not a country, the U.S. is the second ranked country on these lists.
- The Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) is an economic union (like the EU, Mercosur, GCC, ECOWAS, SICA and CSME) of member states that are located in the former Soviet Union, namely Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan.
- Mercosur is an economic union (like the EU, EAEU, Mercosur, GCC, ECOWAS, SICA and CSME) of member states that are located in South America, namely Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay.
- The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) is an economic union (like the EU, EAEU, Mercosur, ECOWAS, SICA and CSME) of member states that are located in the Arabian peninsula, namely Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrein.
- The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is an economic union (like the EU, EAEU, Mercosur, GCC, SICA and CSME) of member states that are located in West Africa, namely Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Mali, Burkina Faso, Benin, Niger, Guinea, Togo, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Cape Verde, Gambia and Guinea Bissau.
- The Central American Monetary Council is an organ of the Central American Integration System (SICA), governing an economic union (like the EU, EAEU, Mercosur, GCC, ECOWAS and CSME) of states that are primarily located in Central America, namely Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Honduras and Nicaragua.
- The CARICOM Single Market and Economy (CSME) is an economic union (like the EU, EAEU, Mercosur, GCC, ECOWAS and SICA) of member states that are located in the Caribbean Community, namely Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, Surinam, Guyana, Barbados, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, St. Lucia, Grenada, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Vincent and the Grenadines and Dominica.
- Report for Selected Country Groups and Subjects (PPP valuation of country GDP). IMF. [24 October 2017].
- Part 4. Applications and Limitations of ICP Data (PDF). [20 May 2014].
- PPP Versus the Market: Which Weight Matters?, imf.org, March 2007, Volume 44, Number 1
- Report for Selected Country Groups and Subjects (PPP valuation of country GDP). IMF. [9 Feb 2019].
- Data. "Gross domestic product 2016, PPP", World Bank, accessed on 18 July 2017 (PDF). Data.worldbank.org. 1 July 2017 [18 July 2017].; European Union calculated by sum of individual countries.
- World Bank GDP PPP PDF 2016 (PDF). [18 July 2017].
- World Bank, International Comparison Program database.. [10 April 2018].
- Field listing - GDP (PPP exchange rate), CIA World Factbook
- CIA. The World Factbook. 2014 [15 March 2015].
Although the EU is not a federation in the strict sense, it is far more than a free-trade association such as ASEAN, NAFTA, or Mercosur, and it has certain attributes associated with independent nations: its own flag, currency (for some members), and law-making abilities, as well as diplomatic representation and a common foreign and security policy in its dealings with external partners. Thus, inclusion of basic intelligence on the EU has been deemed appropriate as a new, separate entity in The World Factbook.
- 各国国内生产总值列表 (国际汇率)
- 各国人均国内生产总值列表 (购买力平价)
- 各国人均国内GNI列表 (购买力平价)
- 各国人均国内生产总值列表 (国际汇率)
- 世界各地区历史上的国内生产总值列表 (购买力平价)
- 中国历史上的国内生产总值列表 (购买力平价)